Located one block west of Broad Street at 101 First Street NW, the old syrup plant was built as a warehouse by W. G. Cannon in 1915, as an expansion to his syrup barrel manufacturing business.
The renovation of 14,000 square feet of this historic facility was completed in August of 2003. It offers space with available seating for up to 640 at round tables or 950 for receptions. An adjacent kitchen completes the current amenities. Representing early 20th Century construction with exposed wood ceilings, giant timbers, exposed brick walls and concrete floor, the renovated space is ideal for year-round activities including weddings, family reunions, birthday parties and other special events. Click here for GCC photos.